Sunday, September 23, 2007

We're going to the beach beach beach...





Our Second Official Family Day!!!
Mummy woke up early to feed, bath, dress me up for this occasion to the beach. Mummy entrust me to Daddy for a while as she need to wash up before going out.
Daddy left me in front of the TV. He's the only one who will let me watch TV. Mummy says TV is bad for baby. Daddy always carry me and we both sit on the couch watching soccer. I like it. Okay, back to the outing. Naughty me poo once we reach east coast park. Mummy has to change my diaper in the open public car park. I'm exposed to everyone!!!
After cleaning me up, they brought me to MacDonald's again. I don't understand why they like MacDonald's so much. It's so noisy and there is little space for my pram. After having their lunch, they push me somewhere I can smell water.. Then Daddy carry me up and show me the sea.. It's wide open and far out.. I can't see the end of it. I can hear water splashing. I love the sound of it. I got bored of the sea soon as the weather is too hot for me.. Then I started to complaining and off we go to Anthony's uncle shop again..
By the time we reach, I'm fast asleep. Can guess how tired I am. Then Ah yi and Anthony uncle is not around in the shop. We make a wasteful trip down. Daddy talk with Edwin uncle and Mummy fed me before we left to pick Grandma and Grandpa up from the temple. Then Grandma can't wait to carry me. Mummy have to pass me over to Grandma at the back seat when the car is stationery at the first traffic light. I guess Grandma really miss me alot. Grandpa started kissing my face again!! How I hated it as Grandpa's face has small 'needles' and they always irritate me. Finally home sweet home. So what should we do next week???

No comments: