Sunday, September 16, 2007

Our family day @ Suntec City














Today is Sunday again and as usual, Daddy force feed me before bringing me out. This time, we're going shopping at Suntec city. This shopping trip for me with Daddy and Mummy and as usual, it rains.


We went to get my new bottles and teats first before heading to the nursing room for a change of nappy and my dinner. I pee all over the place while Mummy is changing my diaper. Daddy have to go to the next door toilet to dry my blanket while Mummy feed me. Then Daddy and Mummy brought me to the foodcourt for their dinner. They wanted to go to a Japanese restaurant but the chairs are situated too near to their table. Mummy can't carry me this way. So they have no choice but to eat at another place. We head home after dinner as it's time for my next feed again. I scream and cry for milk and Mummy have no choice but to feed me inside the car. I'm great at stressing them! Haa!


No comments: