Saturday, September 15, 2007

Another 4D day!

This morning Daddy woke up early to play with me. I'm very happy since Daddy seldom have the chance to play with me in the morning when I'm most active. Normally he only spend 5 mins with me before kissing me goodbye and going out. I finally got his schedule ~5 days of goodbye kiss in the morning then 2 entire day reserved for me and the cycle goes round again... How I wish Daddy can accompany me at home everyday.

Greatgrandma (Mummy's granny) came by to see me. She gave me an angbao to buy lantern on Mid-Autumn Festival. I don't think I can play with fire now... She then brought me over to her friend's place to place a 4D bet. Everyone seems to love me. Then back at home Grandma and Greatgrandma in the house make me exercise! They put me on the bed and make me lift my head up. I think I have a big head just like Daddy and Mummy. Grandma laugh happily at me and noone came to my rescue until I scream out loud. I wonder if they will try this exercise again..
At night, Grandma kept laughing and run over to kiss me after she switch on the tv which display many numbers. She must have strike lottery again. I can hear her calling Mummy on her handphone. Mummy strike the same number too. The number is from my birthday 0717. Mummy bought 1707 ibet so she only strike $20. I must be their lucky charm. Grandma gave Mummy some money to deposit into my savings account just now. And Mummy promise to give me all her winnings. She say I can buy toys with my own money in future.. Hurray! I can't wait to grow up...

No comments: