Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My first visit to the doctor

My first visit to the doctor for checkup with aunty and Daddy. This is my first Saturday out of Mummy's tummy and I have to be at the doctor's clinic. Boring...

We waited for half an hour. And the doctor only offer me less than 5 mins consultation. Daddy took a picture of me in the mids of my checkup without the doctor's face! Wahahaaa.. Serve him right for letting me wait so long. The doctor took my blood test and advice Daddy to put me in the hospital for 'suntan'. Mummy and Daddy both agree to that evil doctor's suggestion and I was to spend the night alone in the hospital.. Sobzzz..


I can hear many babies crying. It's terrifying. A wicked nurse undress me down to only my mitten, booties and diaper. She cover my eyes and took me to a warm room filled with non-stop screamings and cries from other babies. I felt as if something is buring my skin and it feels so dry. I started to cry as well but no one came to me. I miss my Mummy and Daddy. I can't hear or smell them anywhere near. I'm so scared... I didn't sleep for hours. Finally someone carry me up. I recognise that smell. It's that wicked nurse.


I can feel her walking out of the warm room then she dress me up and took off my eyes pad. She carry me into another room then I saw Mummy and Daddy!!! Time to go home!!! Mummy fed me and spend a good half an hour with me. Finally manage to get some rest away from all the crying babies. Then Mummy hand me back to that wicked nurse! Sobz.. I'm back into that warm room with only my mittens, booties and diaper. I spend the whole night waiting for Mummy and Daddy.

The next morning, another nurse dress me up again. Then I hear Daddy's voice!!! Izzit really time to go home? Finally, Mummy and Daddy took me home. I was all dry and exhasted but glad that the nightmare is finally over...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about adding shout?

she's jaundice?

from choon

Anonymous said...

nasty doctor, nasty nurse...plus nasty mummy who pass me to the nasty nurse..wahhaaaa...