Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My full month celebration *2









My actual full month celebration was a simple affair. Just some offerings to the gods and my ancestors. Went to my uncle's place for the first time. It was to pray to my ah gong and ah ma. Daddy is so proud of our surname, he insist that we should take a picture with it. I slept through it and reach home hungry and awake. Hee hee..











Let me show you my Full Month Gift set from Crystal Jade My Bread. It seems nice... But no solid food for me yet. Daddy also add on a 'Thank You' card to go with the pastries. It's very nice and sweet. I like the baby picture on the cover. That photo of me attached on the card is cute but I look better in person.



















My second full month celebration is the one which I recieve many gifts but end up being very tired. Daddy and Mummy with Grandma and Grandpa took me to a far far away place. Like I say in my previous post, I did alot of entertaining with many people. End up being so tired that I went home with Grandma and Grandpa earlier. It was fun but everyone is so busy they forgotten to take pictures of me! Just too bad...

No comments: