Monday, September 10, 2007

A busy day

A lazy Sunday to begin with..

Today I'm going to Great grandma's place then to Anthony uncle's shop. In the morning, Mummy woke me up and brought me to Macdonalds!! No solid food for me yet but I love the surrounding as I can hear alot of childrens playing happily. I hope one day I can join them in the fun.

After breakfast, Mummy bathe and dress me up like a gym instructor but Daddy say I look as if I'm going to the beach. Either way, I think I look great!
It's really a hot day. And I feel as if I'm in an oven at Great grandma's place. I'm glad we left after I have my late lunch. Then we went to Anthony uncle's shop.
Alot of walk-in customer for him after we reach his shop. I think I bring him luck but he has no time for us. My Ah yi bought me a expensive CD of classic music. It's lovely! Mummy and Daddy decided we need to go home cos I need my dinner soon.
At 7pm, the phone rang. It's Grandaunty Peggy. Mummy and Daddy never pick up that call cos both of them is busy. Then Mummy check the TV for 4D after she is free. She scream at Daddy for not buying Ibet. I wonder what is that. Anyway, my guess is grandma strike 4D again. Last week when grandma strike 4D on my number, she gave Mummy some money to buy diaper for me. She strike on the same number this time round, I wonder what she will get for me. I'm Grandma lucky girl and she dote on me so very much. Grandma is very happy when she came home at night. She hug and kiss me. Hee hee.. Tonight will be sleeping in Grandma's room.

No comments: