Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Introduction




Okay.. My first blog!


Let me do a small introduction. I'm a little baby born on 17th July 2007 with a weight of 3.555kg. Daddy chose Xiyue as my name and Mummy call me Kate, sometimes Katie. My Mummy suffer a 14 hour labor at Gleneagles Hospital. It was a terrible experience for me as well. I was under so much stress then. My heartbeat drop to a low 70per min! The midwife gave mummy oxygen to calm me down. I did calm down for a few hours before a nasty doctor came and ask mummy to push me out of my 'house' for 9 months! Then the bright lights and the cold air freak me out. Suddenly, I'm all alone... I peep with one eye and slowly open the other. Then I saw Mummy.. So which is daddy? The older guy or younger chap? Errmmm... The younger chap voice sounds familiar.. I guess it's him. Hurray... I have a handsome and young daddy!


From the day I was born, the rain always follow me. The first time I step out of the hospital door in my grandma's arm, the sky started to drizzle. And it never stop raining for 2 weeks after I reach home. So I guess I'm cool! But it become a hassle since everytime when mummy and daddy wanna bring me out, it rains. Haiz.. I end up staying at home... Boring..


I know I get alot of presents and angbaos from many aunties and uncles. They are nice people. But they just can't help touching my face.. Being a newborn, I have to do alot of entertaining.. There are people visiting me every other day. The most tiring day came when I was taken to a far far away place and hundreds of people came to catch a glimpse of me. And as usual it rains.. I brought home more presents and angbaos that day. I guess I deserve it cos I work for it. Trying to act cute most of the time and trying to please everyone. I did cry but it's only for a short period of time cos mummy gave me spoilt milk! So it wasn't my fault.


The rest are all history..


Shall talk about my first visit to the doctor, my second injection and the other first times on the next post.. Nap time for me *Yawn* got to Zzzzz...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Little Kate,
Here is auntie Jac,finally yr mummy shows me yr cute picture of u.U must continue to grow bigger & bigger & most importantly is guai guai zheng da.:)

XiYue said...

Hello Auntie Jac
I will grow big big fat fat white white and most importantly, grow stronger so that Mummy will bring me to your place!
~See ya soon~
Do visit my blog every now and then so you won't forget me...
*Kiss kiss*

Anonymous said...

Hi, hi, Kate...

This is auntie Koala, really want to hug you and kiss you... But auntie now very "heavy" so have to wait a bit longer, Don't worry, I can bring you a "boy boy friend", when I see you next year ok?

guai guai hoh and your mummy very xin ku leh, must treat her good when you are a big gal...

Muak... give you a flying kiss and see you again..

Love
Aunt Koala

Anonymous said...

hello kate

Here's auntie chloe. u are so cute! hey, must be good hor, ur mommy went thru a lot to give birth to u. So must be good and listen to mommy hor. guai guai. Here's wishing u kuai4 gao1 zhang3 da4.