Saturday, September 22, 2007

Advance Celebration for GreatGrandmum's birthday




Many people is coming to my house today to celebrate GreatGrandma's birthday which falls on Mid-Autumn Festival. As usual, Mummy dress me up like a little princess. All the Yi-Poh and their husbands with their children came. We had lunch at a restaurant downstairs and spend the rest of the day at home. GreatGrandma and the others went for dinner outside with Grandma and Grandpa but Mummy and Daddy stay at home with me. I'm tired of all the attention and wanted to rest at home. I'm just too chubby to resist so all aunties and uncles can't stop touching my face.
Tonight I'm gonna be sleeping at Mummy and Daddy's room cos Grandma and Grandpa will be going out early Sunday morning again. I don't understand what's so good about going to the temple. Why do they bear to leave me alone with Mummy and Daddy... Mummy says we are going to the beach tomorrow. I don't know how a beach look like but I hope it's nice..

No comments: