Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Scar faced and sunglasses


It was bad... I scratch myself accidently for the first time while confinement aunty was wiping me clean. Mummy nickname me Scar-face Yue. I never felt so much pain before. I'm glad I recover in a few days and soon Mummy and Daddy forgot about that nasty nickname until yesterday when Grandma was wiping me, I scratch myself again... I was angry with Grandma for waking me up in the mid of my sweet dream. Anyway, I'm fine now. The scratches disappear this morning.
My Uncle and 3rd Gu Gu from states bought me many gifts. My first sunglass is also from Uncle. 3rd Gu Gu bought me lovely newborn clothings. But now at 7 weeks, I can no longer wear them. I guess I'm growing too fast for my clothing. Fortunately for me, 4th Gu Gu is in singapore and has been updating my clothing. My ah-yi also buy alot of clothing for me. Recently she even bought me a children VCD. I wonder when I can start watching it.

No comments: