Saturday, September 8, 2007

















It's Saturday! I'm all dolled up with my new lovely dress from 4th Gu Gu and my first pair of shoes from Ah Yang uncle(Daddy's friend). Daddy show off my new shoes on one of the pictures. First visit to daddy's grandma house today.
Daddy and Mummy went out in the morning to buy my diapers and stuff sponsor by Grandma. At home, Grandma fed me, bathe me then dress me up like a little princess.
At Great grandma's place, everyone say I look like daddy. Great grandma is delighted to see me. She says I'm very beautiful. Great grandma is very good to me. She pack me one BIG angbao. Mummy is gonna deposit the angbao into my first savings account which was created just on friday. Great grandma want us to go to her place tomorrow cos she wanted to cook for Mummy. Fine.. I can dress up again. Hee hee!

No comments: