Friday, September 21, 2007

Another visit to the doctor..

It's that nasty doctor again. I just hate to see him. Moreover I have to visit him early in the morning and waited for one hour for my turn. I wonder why Mummy and Daddy loves to visit him. Before we went into his room, Mummy weigh me on the scale. I'm 5.94kg today.

This time round, he even took my soiled diaper!! I think he's a pervert. What I hated most is when he place something very cold on my chest. He even did that for a number of times. He says I have a weight of a 3 months old and it's fine for me to drink lesser but if it continues, I would have to go back to see him. He gave me a clean bill of health and I can go back without any medication. Hurray!!!


Let's talk about yesterday night. I can finally sit on my own. Of cos with something to support my back. Don't I look cute???


No comments: