Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My First Haircut



Grandma left the house early in the morning for breakfast with Grandpa. Mummy fed me and bath me before leaving me alone in the living room while she went packing my dirty diapers and bathtub in the bathroom. Yuki is looking after me while Mummy is away. Yuki loves me too as she always lick my feet. It's very ticklish... Grandma has to wash my feet with shower foam after Yuki lick me. I'm glad Yuki only stay around near me instead of licking my feet again.
This afternoon, Grandma ask Mummy if they should bring me down to cut me botak. What is botak? Bald head? Mummy need to change so Grandma brought me down to the saloon first. The aunty start washing Grandma's hair. Then Mummy arrive shortly. The aunty ask Mummy whether to trim or cut botak for me. Mummy says Daddy want me to cut skinhead. Luckily aunty say she don't know how to cut skinhead for babies. So Mummy decided to cut me botak. I tried to struggle when Aunty start to shave my hair. Grandma hold me tight while Mummy watch on with her camera on hand taking picture of me in my worst nightmare. Sobzz..





Mummy gave me a toy to play. I can't wait to land my hands on it and put it into my mouth.







No comments: