Monday, June 9, 2008

Uncle Chong's wedding



Before we go out...

Taste my bao...

Me with Daddy
Mummy and her evil look
Me with my evil look
Mummy and me...



It's a monday and I wasn't expecting anything. So it took me by surprise when Ah Ma tie my hair up and took out the little black dress (meant only for rare occasion).



When we reach Marriot hotel, I saw alot of 姑姑ss there. 大姑 is here but I can't see Baoling Jie Jie around. Mummy explain that 四姑 is bringing her from home so she will come later.



Daddy brought me to find Great Grandma and I'm trying to see what I can eat from her bowl... hee hee. Great Grandma always love to feed me with adult food. So I'm always looking forward to see her... Too bad there is nothing suitable for me to eat this evening. Mummy fed me with chicken and fish later on and she even bought a bao for me to eat. Feeling sleepy after so much food and I'm already fast asleep before i reach home... What a tiring evening for me...



Just realise it's Uncle Chong's wedding and I never take any pictures with him and his lovely bride! Mummy also forgot to take pictures of me with 四姑. Wanted to remind her but I just can't resist those food on the table. Yummyyy... Anymore weddings????

No comments: