Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My new Haircut






Are we starting soon??? Or it has already started!!!
So which hairstyle suits me most???
wooohhh.. Careful with that scissor!
What are you looking at???
Staying still




How will I look like after this??


Keeping very still

(Will I look like a super star after this??)


ermmmm.. how long do I have to be still???
I'm not fat... It's just the camera angle..
That's the culprit..
Ah Ma checking the outcome
Stop teasing me!!!

Trying to bribe me with candies??? I'm toothless!

Ah Ma and Mummy bring me over to the saloon for a haircut. Mummy wanted to trim my fringe shorter to prepare for my birthday party. She don't want me to attend the party with my messy hair.
All the aunties there like me and they praise me for being so well-behaved during the whole process. I just apply a little of my special power(act cute and nice) and I got myself a free haircut!!!
Everyone is very pleased with my new haircut except for Ah Gong.. He says it's not short enough. I just think he has no style.. hee hee...







No comments: