Saturday, June 28, 2008

28/06 Part 1- Baby Gym






Today is a long day for me so I have to create 3 post just for this one day.




In the morning, we are going to the baby gym. Mummy and Daddy brought me to Macdonalds for breakfast before heading to the gym. We were a little late as the class already started without us. Stephanet Ah Yi, Uncle Augustine and Natalie Jie Jie is already there.

Must thank Stephanet Ah Yi for taking care of me, Daddy and Mummy throughout the whole lesson. Thank Uncle Augustine for taking photos of us. And Natalie Jie Jie for guiding and playing with me. How I love being with her....


Mummy says it's more like a workout time for her as she is sweating all over. Daddy himself seems happy playing with the toys there.. (He always play with my toys at home)

Mummy and Daddy took alot of pictures there. So I shall say no more and let the photos do the talking!







Jump Jump!!!




Natalie Jie Jie with her cert! She already finish her semester!!!


Daddy says this picture looks like Jail Time for me



eerrmmm... Am I going to try this??

Just give it a go!!!
Crawl!!!
Not going to look back!!
This is interesting!!
Getting smaller.. Now you see me,
now you don't..
I'm out!!!




No comments: