Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Natalie Jie Jie and Me





Today Stephanet Ah Yi bring Natalie Jie Jie over to play. Stephanet Ah Yi also give me my birthday present in advance.

Natalie Jie Jie play tug of war with me. We try to snatch the walker and some other toys from each other. In the end, both our mummy teach us to share. Uncle Augustine come to our place after work and we all wait for Daddy to take us out for dinner.

We went to Bukit Timah market and it's such a waste that Natalie Jie jie is sleeping. Cos I ate alot of fish and even try carrot cake! I have a great time with Natalie Jie Jie today. After dinner, Daddy send them home. I even cry my heart out when they leave the car... I miss Natalie Jie Jie so much and I wish I can follow them home.

Mummy says she is going to bring me for baby gym this Saturday and I will be able to see Natalie Jie Jie there! Hurray!!! Play time again..

No comments: