Sunday, June 22, 2008

3rd Day at Bangkok






I never wanna be that fat when I grow up
Enjoying my little past time
Still trying to figure out if it taste like strawberry or vanilla... Supper time




I want you!!!

This morning I woke up smiling and laughing again... Hurray, I'm still in Bangkok!
We went to Platinum Mall for a short shopping trip and went back hotel for a rest. After lunch, Mummy wanted to go to Central Mall again to check out my birthday dress. Yup... We got the birthday dress there and it's a secret so Mummy is not suppose to post any photos of it here. Daddy even got me a hairclip to go with my dress.
At night, we went to the local night market for some cheap shopping before heading back to the hotel for packing up of our baggage.. Mummy says we're leaving tomorrow. But I seems to be in the holiday mood to notice it.

No comments: