Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bangkok Day 2


Going out in the morning
Having breakfast at the hotel
Taking a cab to Chatuchak
Nothing better to do so just play with my fingers first

while Mummy is in the ladies
Having lunch at the wanton mee
OCEAN WORLD
Having the first boat ride in my life
I'm huge!!!
Looking at the fishes
WOW!!! I just saw a shark!

What is that??? It cost Daddy 5000 over baht for this cotton candy

Having dinner in the mall
YUmmy
Four faced buddha

I open my eyes this morning and realised I'm not dreaming... I'm really having a holiday. I kept laughing til I woke Daddy and Mummy up.
After a quick breakfast, we went to Chatuchak market for a shopping spree... Mummy and Daddy bought many things. It lasted for only 2 hours before we head back to the hotel for a nap.
Then Mummy and Daddy plan to bring me to Ocean World at Siam Paragon. There is alot of BIG fish tank and Mummy show me alot of different kind of fish. We went on a boat ride too. The boat has a glass bottom and we can see all the fishes swimming below us. It was fun! After the boat ride, we saw people walking pass with huge cotton candy. Daddy is so tempted to have one. So he share one with Mummy. It's retail price is only 40 baht but this cotton candy cost Daddy 5000 Baht!!!! Mummy says he can buy at least another 150 cotton candy with the money he lost. So Daddy lost his wallet there... But he's glad it only contain money and not other personal documents.
After Ocean world, we went for another shopping spree in the Siam Paragon. Then Mummy feed me dinner in the mall.
We head for the four faced Buddha for praying and Mummy even pay the dancers to perform for Buddha. This is one of the main reason why Mummy is back to Bangkok. So she treated it seriously... And I mean real serious as she kneed down and kept quiet, looking at the Buddha during the whole dance.
They have their dinner at the road side stall near WTC and we headed for 3 round of shopping. Soon they felt tired and went back to the hotel. I was already sleeping in Mummy's arm halfway back.









No comments: