Monday, June 2, 2008

Ah Gong's birthday




My new walker
I'm disturbing Mummy
Funny Face 1

Funny face 2

Funny face 3


Funny face 4


Hypnotiseeee.....


Can't seem to wake up....

Still staring at the candle

Can't help myself

Even til now...


Finally back to normal!





Today is Ah Gong's 51st birthday!


We are going to Miao Yi for dinner again.. So Mummy bring me to buy bread and cake in advance. Bread for me and Cake for Ah Gong.


I made alot of funny faces at the restaurant and everyone is laughing when they look at me. I guess I'm just cute but Daddy says I'm acting cute. I already have my dinner but still manage to finish the bread Mummy bring. When the cake came, I'm hypnotise by the candle! I just can't seems to take my eyes off it... I'm in a trance state until Ah Gong blown out the candle light. Then I'm back to my normal self.

Daddy and Mummy bought a sunglass for Ah Gong. He's very happy with the present. Keep taking it out and see. He even let me wear the sunglass and take pictures.

No comments: