Thursday, June 26, 2008

BBQ at Uncle Pang Yang's house

My new Mummy with old Daddy

My new Mummy looking at my little fingers



Tonight we're going to Uncle Pang Yang's house for BBQ. Daddy and Mummy already prepare the food we need yesterday. So we will only need to pack my things and go to Uncle's place in the evening.


At the BBQ, I got to eat pork belly, potato and sweet potato which Mummy brought along. Uncle Pang Yang (nickname Elephant) prepared beef but Mummy says I'm too young for that. I even went to the play ground just beside the BBQ area for a short play time. Uncle Ryan came with Samatha Jie Jie later.

Daddy and Uncle Ryan bring me over to the dark play ground and I was so scared when they put me on the floor so I quickly run to Daddy. I actually really run a few step on my feet!!! Everyone is so surprised.


I'm gonna step on you!!!

Happy Family!

No comments: