Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New camera!!!




Daddy bought a new camera yesterday night. After charging the battery, Mummy try it out on me. So many pictures taken today... But Mummy is lazy to upload all of them. She says it's too time consuming.
This new camera is great! The image is clear and it's fast enough to capture my smiles.. So Aunty Jasmina won't say I always frown. Hee hee... Acutally I'm always smiling but the old camera is just too slow to capture it.


Emmmm... Nothing to do.. Nothing to play. Nothing to... taste??? Okay I shall eat my hand! How to reach it...


So it's here.




Yummy



Okay shall push my body over and struck the hand into my mouth. Viola!




This 'lollipop' is delicious!


Guess what I'm looking at???


Haa.. I'm watching Hong Kong series.



But Mummy says cannot watch for too long cause it's not good for my eyes. Excuses...


No comments: