Thursday, October 25, 2007

Aunty is going back today...






As usual, I woke up in the morning feeling fresh and happy. Morning is the best time for games and play. So I always wear my smiling face during this time of the day.

Mummy took a picture of our hands just to test the new camera.



Today will be aunty's last day at our house. She will be going back to her country and I might not see her again. She is such a nice nanny and she loves me. Sobz.. Mummy and Daddy plan to bring us to the restaurant tonight before we send aunty to the train station. Aunty Guizhen came along with us. She kept wanting to take picture with me but no chance. As I was already fast asleep when we drop her off..


A table full of food at Crystal Jade Korean Restaurant. Yummy.. But have to wait till next year then I can start to eat those wonderful, delicious food.



Aunty and me at the train station. A few mins before we part. Aunty held me tightly and refuse to hand me back to Mummy. I can feel how strongly she felt for me. We build a strong relationship during the past 11 days.. I wish all the best to Aunty and hope she will have a grandchild soon.

No comments: