Monday, October 29, 2007

Grandpa not working today...

It's a wonderful Monday as Grandpa will be staying at home today. I love him as he always play and talk to me. He let me step all over his head. hee hee. He loves me too.

Mummy bring Grandpa and Grandma with me to Bugis as she wanted to borrow books from the library. Grandpa and Grandma brought me go shopping while Mummy head to the library and she join us later at the shopping mall. Daddy join us after work. Mummy bought me a rattle with a toy lion attached below it but of cos Daddy pay for it. Daddy brought us to Crystal Jade Macau Restaurant at Bugis basement for dinner. Although no outside food is allowed, I still manage to bring my own food in and have dinner with everyone. The food there looks great! Mummy and Daddy is so busy eating, they even have dessert after a table of food. Sad to know that the restaurant will be close for renovation soon and it will move to the opposite street. But they will open a Crystal Jade La Mian at Bugis Junction. When will Daddy bring us to the new La Mian???


Just after my personal dinner with my mouth full of milk.


Just act cute



No comments: