Friday, October 19, 2007

Grandma away... and my new carseat

Grandma and Grandpa is away for their holiday in Tibet this whole week til next Saturday.. They left me with Mummy and Daddy. I'm glad Daddy got Aunty back to take care of me. Or else Mummy will go crazy. Aunty came on Monday evening and cook dinner for Mummy and Daddy. It's the first night I slept with someone else after such a long period. Aunty change and fed me milk at night.. I felt very uneasy for the first day but soon, I got used to having Aunty around. She bathe for me in the morning and before sunset. Aunty also wash my clothing. She did a great job as all my clothings smell so fresh. Unlike the ones Mummy and Grandma washed. Aunty is a professional! Daddy and Mummy is as happy as me cos Aunty cook great food. But their happy days is coming to an end soon...


This is my new car seat. Uncle Ryan gave it to me before I'm born! Daddy says I'm a big girl now and have to sit in a car seat. Can't always rely on people to carry me.. Anyway it's safer for me too. Daddy try it out for me at home tonight before he fit it into the car. Tomorrow we're going shopping!!! Never been to Vivo city before so I'm really excited about the trip.



I'm proud of my new car seat!

No comments: