Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Bitterly sweet


Grandma says I'm going to have my injection soon and she wanna give me some TCM to help me fight off fever.

The first taste of it is so bad. I thought I'm drinking urine.

Grandma push it back into my mouth. I don't really like the taste at first but I'll give it a try anyway.

I find it nice after a few mouth. Something different from what I'm always having. Mummy says I'm just like Daddy who loves to try out nice things and bitter food. Grandma praise me as I finish the whole bottle of bitter drink. Bye bye fever..


Mummy is gonna bring Grandma out today for shopping. So I benefit from it as well. Looking like a princess again, Mummy brought us to Marina Sq. Grandma bought alot of clothing. A few aunties at the shop try to make me smile. They even say I'm clever when I can recognise Mummy from the crowd. But who wouldn't recognise their own mummy??


From the above picture, you can tell I'm a very religious person.. But don't be mistaken.. I'm DEFINATELY NOT A MUSLIM!

No comments: