Friday, October 5, 2007

Daddy's birthday celebration







This is Daddy's first birthday celebration with me. So I woke up in the morning happy and fresh. But Daddy is not around. Grandma says they will only be back in the afternoon. So I took my nap and hope Daddy will be the first person I see when I open my eyes.



I woke up with no Daddy beside me.. They are not back yet. So I make Grandma carry and entertain me first. By mid afternoon, Daddy and Mummy is back! Hurray...




Daddy kiss me and tell me we'll be going out later for celebration. So we went to a restaurant for dinner with Ah Yi and Uncle Anthony. I can't help stare at Uncle Anthony for his strange appearance. This is first time I look so closely at him I can see that he's very different from other people but I still can't tell what's wrong therefore I kept staring at him.






My first birthday cake with Daddy. It look so delicious... But I can't eat that yet. Maybe next year I'll have a taste of the delicious cake.

I sat on a bicycle today for the first time of my life. I can even touch the ground with my feet. No wonder Grandma always says I'm a tall baby.



I'm so tired after everything and almost lay flat down on the bed. But it's all worth it as I've never been so happy before... More happy event to come soon?

No comments: