Friday, October 12, 2007

Injection day!!!

Today is the big day. Injection time..


In the morning, Grandma woke me up from my sleep and bath me early. In a hurry, they fed and dress me up. Then took me to the market for their own breakfast. Daddy drove us to the hospital and this is a very new place for me. A brand new doctor too. She's a female doctor and sounds experience. At least this time we spend more time with the doctor. My previous doctor always seems to be in a rush. I only manage to see him less than 3 mins each time. The lady doctor says I'm chubby and big for my age.. I guess that means I'm cute. haa!
For a second, I thought I'll like this doctor cos at least she never send me into the errie blue tanning room. Then she took out two syring!!! And poke me on both legs.. OuCHHH!!! I cried out in protest but it's all too late. Grandma pacify me and I forgot about the whole thing very soon. After leaving the doctor's room, they brought me to another room where the nurse fed me something of a strange taste. I cried out again but they keep force it down my throat. Mummy says it good for me. No more diarrhea if I eat this medicine...









After the injection, I came home feeling a little sick. My legs are sore and wobbling. So I complain to Grandpa... He hug and sayang me but that doesn't take the pain and all those suffering away... Sobz..




I did have a slight higher temperture but not fever. So Mummy nv feed me with any medication. Just some cool plaster on my head. I don't like that plaster at all but it does its job well. My temperture went down before I sleep.

No comments: