Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday at NYDC




Today we went to Orchard for shopping again.. Seems like all the other kids are going to the zoo but my modern parents only bring me for shopping. Daddy brought me to NYDC for lunch with Mummy. Daddy order a meatball pasta and it looks so nice I wanted to finish it with just one mouth. Sadly, no solids for me yet... Then Uncle Ryan (One of my fav uncle) came along. At first, I'm not quite used to having him around. Although it's not the first time I saw him. But I still need some time to warm things up. Slowly, we become friends. He make me laugh with his crappy jokes. And we become best friends. It's a pity that all the pictures taken with him are not uploaded this time round. Or else I can show everyone my Uncle Ryan.
P.S: 'Uncle Ryan, please send Mummy the pictures soon'

No comments: