Saturday, November 24, 2007

My first trip to Sentosa









It's a Saturday.. Daddy is gonna bring me to Sentosa!!! This place sounds fun and I heard Mummy and Daddy always go there for dating before my arrival.



When I arrive there, it's so refreshing as I can smell water everywhere. Mummy says it's an island surrounded by water. I can see alot of children playing by the pool and the sea is just within reach. I love this place.




Uncle Kelvin and Uncle YongJin is there at the poolside already. Uncle Kelvin even offer to bring me into the water... I'm glad Mummy never pack my towel and swim suit there. Daddy bring me to test the water and I don't really like it. Have never touch such cold water before.. Uncle Kelvin and Uncle YongJin even splash water on my feet. So naughty..





I gave Uncle Kelvin the "I'll remember you" face...








No comments: