Thursday, November 8, 2007

My first Deepavali


Hi there...



Don't look at me.. You're making me nervous


A Kiss from the Rose.


Who says we don't look alike??



Mummy and Daddy bring me out shopping today! We're going to Marina Sq and Suntec City. Daddy wanna eat the Hongkong noodle at Marina Sq foodcourt. Mummy wanna bring me to Suntec City toys'r'us.
At home, Mummy and Daddy prepare my new 'pool' for me. There is alot of new toys inside and a little mermaid. It's fun to 'swim' inside. Daddy says it's a gift from Uncle Ryan. I have many gifts from this Uncle. So I would like to thank him here. "Thank you Uncle Ryan! I want more toys" hee hee..

Me sitting on the edge of the sea...

Look at how big it is...



I can stretch my hands and legs wide open

So happy


Gathering the toys to play with me


So satisfying






No comments: