Sunday, November 25, 2007

A busy day...



Thai Boxing???


It's a Sunday.. So it's family day again. This morning Daddy put me into the Yao Lan to sleep. He caught me dreaming of being a Thai boxer. Hee hee...

We went to fetch Grandma in the afternoon as Mummy and Daddy will be going for dinner tonight. Daddy drove us to Suntec city for lunch and some window shopping. At Gap, Daddy found something interesting and he put it on me. The sunglasses look huge but stylo on me.. Mummy thinks I look like a celebrity.



Don't I look like Paris Hilton?



Another Hip Hop Picture...



Before Mummy and Daddy went for their dinner, she tried to feed me rice cereal again. She wanted to try it out as the last time I rejected it. For the first few mouth, I tried to push it out. I accidentally swallow one small mouthful and find it nice.. Then I clear the whole bowl of cereal. It's not that bad after all. A few times, I can't wait to be fed and even scream out for Mummy to hurry up. That will be my first bowl of cereal... Just can't wait for tomorrow to come so that I can have my second, third and forth bowl of cereal to come.






I'm willing to eat cereal now



This is good stuff!

Mummy and Daddy has left for dinner. Grandma put me on my chair. I was looking at Yuki at first until something cheeky came into my mind...



Yuki with her bandages


Haaa! Finally got it!


I love to lick my toes too

No comments: