Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm 4 months today!!!




I'm 4 months today! Mummy, Daddy and Grandparents together with Great Grandma is going to bring me to my distance aunty's full month celebration. The little baby is my aunty and she's only one month old. She is so little and cute. Most of the time, she's sleeping. I guess she never notice me at all.
I came home feeling very tired and sick. Daddy and Mummy wasn't around when I'm awake. I scream and cried at Grandma. But she couldn't do much to help me. Grandma added some flowers to my bath water in the afternoon. I feel much better after bathing.. Mummy then decided that this will be my last visit to baby's full month celebration as I always have problems with it. So we'll have to skip Daddy's friend baby full month celebration tomorrow. What's for tomorrow then??? Shopping again??

No comments: