Monday, November 12, 2007

Injection today!!!

Yesterday we went to town in the afternoon as Mummy and Daddy wanna go shopping yet again.. At night we went for dinner with Aunty Margaret, Uncle Joseph and Baby at Vivo city. Baby is very cute but she is sleeping most of the time... Mummy says I'm also always sleepy when I'm her age. Soon Baby and me will be able to play together. It's such a waste Mummy never take picture of me with my new friend.



This morning, Grandma woke me up, bathe me and fed me when I'm half asleep. So I think this is the big day...
Mummy and Daddy bring me to the hospital. Injection again... Sobz... This time round, I cried a little longer after the injection. Same as before, one jab on each side of the leg. Ouch!!! And the nurse also gave me a bitter medicine. I'm much clever now as I spit out most of it. Then it's home sweet home.
Mummy let me hold my bottle while she take pictures of me. It's a new trick I learn this month. I can hold many things now. Even holding onto my hanky for the whole car journey. And holding onto Baby Pooh plus putting it close to my mouth for a few bites. I'm learning new things everyday!




Proud me getting arrogant

No comments: