Thursday, December 20, 2007

Trying new food...



Today Mummy prepare apple puree and carrot puree for me to try. I did tried apple juice before and I hated it. It taste bad and I have to give Mummy the vomit face many times before she stop trying it on me.
Mummy gave me apple puree first. She steam the apple before putting it into the blender and puree it for me. I was excited at first but when Grandma put the first spoonful into my mouth, I almost puked! Mummy never see it as she is busy making the carrot.

First mouthful

Yucks!!!


Please don't force me!

Mummy came to my resue and throw the apple puree away. No more apple for me...

Next came the carrot puree. This is my first try for carrot and I wonder how it will taste.


Here come the first mouth of carrot


Yummy!!!





It's hari raya and we're going to Great Grandma's place. Great Grandma just love me. She laugh whenever she sees me. I love her too. Cos somehow, I find that she looks like me.

No comments: