Saturday, December 15, 2007

Raining Day..

Have to brave the rain...

I'm still not happy..


My christmas present from Ah Yi


Today Grandpa and Grandma went to the hospital with the next door Pohpoh to visit Granduncle. Grandma says I'm too young to be in the hospital so I have to stay at home with Mummy and Daddy.



It has been raining heavily this evening. Mummy and Daddy has yet to eat dinner. So they decided to brave through the rain and bring me to the coffeeshop for dinner. Halfway there, the rain got heavier and we can't go any further. So Mummy called Grandma's mobile and luckily, they are already at the carpark. So Grandma and Grandpa went to save me. They bring me home while Mummy and Daddy continue their wet journey.





Ah yi bought me a christmas present. She insist Mummy should open it for me. It's a green dress and a funny pants. Too bad Mummy already bought me a christmas bodysuit. Maybe I can wear the bodysuit together with the green dress on christmas.

No comments: