Friday, December 14, 2007

Mummy's Birthday

Me and my cheeky Daddy

Mummy look very skinny in this photo


Me and my Mummy



Mummy's present from Ah Yi






Happy Birthday to my Mummy!!
Yesterday night, Daddy brought Mummy out for a decent dinner. They left me home with Grandma and Grandpa. Mummy says next year I'll be able to follow them.


This afternoon, Mummy went out shopping for christmas gifts. I wonder if I'm in her shopping list. Daddy fetch Mummy home from town and we're out for dinner in the evening. Met up with Ah Yi and Uncle Anthony.

Ah Yi insist I have to wear the clothing she bought. So I took alot of pictures with them. She also bought a gift for Mummy. After dinner, Ah Yi drive Grandma and Grandpa to the hospital to see Granduncle. Mummy says Granduncle is in a coma and I hope he will wake up soon.

No comments: