Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mummy beat me..



Recently I felt unwell and has been in a foul mood. I put my hand into my mouth to ease the pain and Mummy spotted me doing it. She beat me and slap my hand. I'm so angry with her and I bite even harder. She tried hard to pull my hand out. I use all my strength to keep it in. I lost... Then Mummy slap my hand even harder. Ouch!!!
I'm in this kind of confrontation with Mummy everyday and it lasted for a few days in a row. SOB..
Finally after a beating session today, Mummy check my gums and spotted something. She touched it with her finger and realised I'm teething.. She felt very guilty about all the wrongful beatings. She rush downstairs to buy teething gel and took out the Minnie Mouse for me to bite on. I feel so much better now.






No comments: