Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reunion Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!!!


A busy day.. We'll be having reunion breakfast at home after praying to Ah Ma and Ah Gong then we're off to great grandma's place for reunion lunch and we'll have to rush back home for my sleep (we're not in time for that). Lastly we'll have to go Paragon for our reunion dinner with 姑姑s and Uncle Daneng. I bet I'll be fast asleep by the time we reach home at night..


I love my great grandma..

Say *Cheese*.. haaa!

Young Ah Yi and me



Whatcha looking at?


Trying to be demure...









Spotted alot of angbaos in Great grandma's drawer.. *evil smile*


Oppss.. Got caught in the act!


That's why I say I wasn't in time for my nap(on my cozy bed)..


Daddy's pride


So what.. HAAA!


Excuse me... I'm not a model..








Big Daddy, Small Baby..

No comments: