Monday, January 26, 2009

First day of CNY

The few pictures saved from the damage memory card..


While all the adults are gambling late into the night.. We can only watch Barney..


Happy new year!!

Today is the first day of CNY!! I'm so excited.. I wake up to find Angbao under my pillow.. It's from Daddy and Mummy.. As usual, Ah Gong and Ah ma already give me my BIG angbao yesterday.. I'm a rich lady now!!!
We went to 3 great grandma's place and finally went back home to meet Ah Yiss and Unclesss there for some gambling. Lucky Natalie Jie Jie is here to accompany me while the adults throw their money away.. I fall asleep before they end the game.. Natalie Jie Jie went back home shortly after I sleep cos she has noone to play with. Everyone is busy with their own cards to bother about mini us.. Haiz...

No comments: