Saturday, January 31, 2009

Open House on Day 6 of CNY

Mummy and Daddy invited their friends over for CNY celebration.. Hurray.. There will be lots of people playing with me and lots of food!! Natalie Jie jie will also be here!!!

A good Morning..

Feeding dessert arleady?



Park here please..


A warm welcome to my house..



Bee hoon for the eating machine



I'm still hungry..


Another round of bee hoon???


Change of appetite.. Bread now..



What's daddy doing??


Fruit time!




Yummy..



I want an ACE!!!




Two cheers for Mummy's curry!





Unfortunately, I didn't get to taste it..




Mummy the gambling queen




Bread again???



New toy from Jess Jie Jie



My Best uncle and my Best friend



Round 2 gambling den


Daddy having a hard time trying to cope with 2 monster.. haa!



We're the super mafia! Don't play afool with us!



Daddy tired..


Run!! Gambling queen chasing me!

WWE


No comments: