Sunday, May 4, 2008

We going to the beach!!



So happy!
All ready to go
Don't I look like a Xiao Jie...
Enjoying the breeze and trying to calm down..
What's this thing...

So it's to play with the sand
Slowly moving towards the sand
Finally realise the sand won't hurt me..

But I'm still scared...
Evidence of my naughty Daddy trying to kill me



Early in the morning, before brushing my gums and having my bath, Daddy and Mummy brought me out to the beach. Daddy put me on the sand the first thing we reach there. I'm so scared as my feet touches the sand, I struggle with all I have. Then finally Daddy carry me up. He put me on the mat then Mummy slowly introduce the sand to me. By no time, I've become friends with the sand.

My cheeky Daddy bring me over to the sea. He let the waves touches my feet. It's terrifying and I shiver when the waves came towards us! Daddy knew something is wrong the moment he felt me shivering. I 'climb' up on him faster than him lifting me. Thank god that's the last time Daddy do anything funny that day...

No comments: