Friday, May 16, 2008

Second day in the hospital


What am I looking at???
Okay.. I'm playing with my breakfast.
Yummy
Feed Ah Ma
My Tigger..
Me and My sweet Ah Gong


My New toy from my lovely Ah Yi
Going HOme!!! Hurray

I had bread for breakfast this morning. With Ah Ma already here and Daddy on his way to work. Tigger is here with me all the while as he watch me eat. Today I feel so much better as the fever wasn't here since morning. Ah Gong came as early as 11am. I guess he must be very worried about me. Mummy and Ah Ma bathe me before Ah Gong take me out for his lunch.

Then Ah Yi came in the afternoon. We went out for a short walk and Ah Yi bought me a toy steering wheel to put in Daddy's car. I love it very much.

The Doctor came in during mid afternoon telling Mummy I can discharge today. Finally can go back to our home sweet home. I hope never to be sick again.


P.S: I have to thank Mummy for her sleepless nights, Daddy for driving us around Clinic, hospital and home, Ah Gong and Ah Ma for the love and concerns, Ah Yi for taking her time off work to visit me. And she even bought me a toy to cheer me up. Thank you Aunty Jac and Jasmina for your concerns. Thank you everyone who visit my blog and worry for me.. I love all of you!!!

No comments: