Thursday, May 15, 2008

High fever...

At the A & E
I'm tired...
I look very sick and I really am..
The bed I spend a night in..
Looks like jail time

Yesterday afternoon I started to have fever and Mummy give me panadol. But the fever never go away. The temperature went higher instead. So the whole family rush me to Beauty World clinic. Doctor gave me some medication and say it might be my throat that is having infection. So we went home and Mummy start to feed me with all sort of medication.

The fever came and go every few hours. Mummy was up all night to keep my fever down. All these hard work never make the fever go away. I just go hotter and hotter...

Daddy and Mummy rushed me to the hospital this afternoon after I measure a temperature of 39.8 degree. By the time we reach the hospital, I'm already as hot as a roasted pig at 40.2 degree... For that, I am treated as an emergency and have the priority to see a doctor first. They took my blood and urine for tests. While waiting for the test results, Daddy and Mummy went for dinner and we came across a shop full of balloons. Daddy got me Tigger hoping to make me feel better.
My urine came back with bad result so Doctor told Mummy, I have to be warded. Ah Gong and Ah Ma came with my dinner. That's my first time at this hospital. I was in ward 86 bed 14 then. Mummy stay up another night again as the nurse keep coming to take my temperature and giving me medicine. I hope I get well soon and everyone can have a nice rest..

No comments: