Monday, April 14, 2008

Uncle Francis Birthday

I'm cute...
Pose
My new ipod.. and look at that cheeky face..
Daddy says I look like Austin Power!

I love my Daddy


We are suppose to celebrate Uncle Francis birthday but they never show up at Orchard. In the end, Mummy and Daddy have to get their own dinner. Daddy got his first Ipod Nano while me get to play first hand with it. And when I say Play, I mean it.. hee hee. I throw it around, knock on the table and press all the buttons. Just trying to see if it's shock proof. Daddy should be glad I didn't spoilt it.


Mummy brought me to Yvonne Jie Jie's shop (Black Clover) and we linger for a while before heading home. But that's not all. We met up with Uncle Ryan and Aunty Samantha at Cold Rock for a while. Ah Yi join us there too. It's quite late by the time we got home. And I'm dead tired. Daddy only take 2 mins to make me sleep. I think that's a record.

Although we didn't get to see you, I still wish you a Happy Birthday Uncle Francis...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.