Saturday, April 12, 2008

My new dress and walker!

New walker and dress

Ya Ya face
My first step Biker girl



XingHui Ah Yi got me a new 'love love' dress!! And it's 'LOVE'ly... I 'love' it so much. Thank you Ah Yi. Then Mummy got me a new walker so I can learn how to walk with it. I'm only trying to stand without support now and my Mummy already want me to learn walking.



Today we went to United Square to book my birthday party venue. I'll be celebrating my first birthday at Globetrotter. It's a restaurant with play area and a private function room. I'm gonna invite all my cousins and Tricia Jie Jie while Mummy and Daddy will invite the adults. I think it will be a day of fun and games! Daddy already order my birthday cake from Crystal Jade My Bread. It's gonna be a big and new one... Yummy... It will be on the 6th of July so please note this down on your calendar. Time to make a wish list... hee hee.. Just kidding



No comments: