Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Ah Yi and Uncle Anthony's Wedding...



Today is Ah Yi's big day with Uncle Anthony. Mummy says they are going to 'tie the knot' and I'm wondering what's the big deal? Everyone dress up early in the morning. Great Grandma and Ah Ma even went to the saloon to 'set' their hair. Daddy iron all our clothing the day before. I'm gonna wear a black dress Mummy and Daddy got for me during their Japan trip.
So we were all dressed up for the occasion when we left the house at noon. When we reach the hotel, Daddy let me walk to Ah Yi's room. Everyone in the room is happy to see me. I had a great time at the function room too. The camera guy is always trying to find me. I did find it irritating at first but slowly got used to the attention. I hardly drink any water and never nap at all. So it was a tiring afternoon for me. I went home and slept for 2 hours before waking up for dinner. The day ended with many pictures taken. Just uploaded a few from Daddy's camera.


Me and Ah Gong

In the elevator
Walking to the room
I'm coming!!!
Okay.. REach... OPEN THE DOOR. Okay.. this is fun..
Me and Mummy
Black family
Gosh! everyone Loves me!
My lovely Ah Yi
Another lovely Ah Yi who loves me to bits....
He's a funny boy
Natalie Jie Jie
During Ah Yi's march in
Me and my Daddy
Trying to smile after a long day

My turn to perform
Ya ya!!!
Serious look on my face...




Showing off my long lashes at home


So tired after a long day...

No comments: