Sunday, June 7, 2009

Swim day

I'm going for a swim in the morning with my new bikini and my new float. Daddy taught me how to use the float and now I can swim on my own without any support. Daddy also got me a new whiteboard so I can practise writing. The students in my class are writing well but I'm still drawing stars and circles.. Hope I can write better with the new whiteboard now.
Hurray.. We're meeting Andrew Kor Kor and Wendy Jie Jie at sushi tei for dinner. I love them.. They play with me and give me presents.. They would even give me gummy bear to eat.. I always return home a tummy full of gummy bears..

My new bikini
Wearing my shoes


Ended up with slippers.. Easier to wear.. hee


Bringing it downstairs to throw



My new white board




Andrew Kor Kor and Wendy Jie Jie




At the dessert cafe


Yum Yum












No comments: