Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mango bigger than my head!


At the school

Crab Mummy prepared...




Having breakfast with Ah gong before going to school



The giant Mango




stealing fries




Look it's bigger than my face!


Caught in the act..

stealing fries yet again..



Daddy keeping the fries away..


I'm going to a new school today for a trial class. I guess Mummy is just having too much free time.. Anyway, Natalie Jie Jie will be going as well so we have each other as company. I like the class since there is many classmates and 2 teachers. There is even a tea break and the teacher will serve us cereals, banana and raisins.. But Mummy doesn't seems to like the class cos she mention that a 2 hour class is too long for us.
Uncle Ryan and Samatha Jie Jie will be coming to our place for some chilli crab and Samatha Jie Jie will make some desserts for us! Yummy! And there's also Macdonalds... I love friess...

No comments: