Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yvonne Ah Yi's wedding



I don't really like weddings in the first place.. Hungry tummy, long nights, food is served at long interval.. But this time round, it's Yvonne Ah Yi's wedding! And I'm beginning to love it. She is so pretty.. I've never seen such a pretty bride before.. She look like an angel from heaven. Her wedding is perfect, just like her.. I wanna be a bride too... Uncle Meng is a little weird though... hee hee.. That's what Mummy told me but I can see he's a nice guy. I wish them a blissful marriage and may they give me a playmate soon. haaa..




Something to fill my tummy first..



Waiting for the dinner to start




Me and Yvonne Ah Yi



This is fun!



I love flowers.. When will it be my turn.. (Mummy says another 20 years at least)

Dancing in the ballroom




Where's my prince charming??



No comments: