Friday, May 1, 2009

Europe Spring 2009 Part 2



























Austria is a nice place..







































Sleeping on Ice mountain..


freezing cold at -6 degrees


feeding pigeon at Lucern

Look at those swans

Buying dinner

Our Swiss dinner..

Heading to Germany... Just woke up from my beauty sleep..



It's too chilling to smile

My new camera



behind me is Rhinefalls

The famous germany pork knuckle

I'm totally obsessed with it!


One big bite!


I just look like Daddy

Black forest cake! So they


Look at all the ducks behind me...

I'm gonna take a picture of this..

me with my new dolly.











At least something to play


Keukenhof!!! Where all the tulips and many flowers are..


Let me try breaking two of them...

They are huge!!




Flintstone!

And we're taking a ride with their car!


Dressing up like a dutch lady



All ready for some photo taking.. Everyone pls get ready your camera!

Boat ride in amsterdam to the diamond factory..


I love them to bits!


Enjoying my Amsterdam hot chocolate drink..

Happy with my cheese

Belgium!



Their famous Waffles


Somewhere in belgium





Last photo stop before we make our way to Paris!



Cruise around Paris city at night

Paris... Here I am.. eermmm.. sleeping..






Below the Eiffel Tower



Where princess diana die... Long before I'm born..





Trying to be funny



On Eiffel Tower





Our family photo with Eiffel



Where I met Mona Lisa





Near our paris Hotel




EuroStar train to London







Louis the 14th Palace


Simple Dinner in our paris hotel



Buckingham Palace



This is not London Bridge. It's Tower Bridge.





















the new A380.. Bigger seats and bigger bassinet

No comments: